Friday, December 9, 2016

Random Lately: Fall Edition

Happy Friday! Today I'm cleaning out my camera roll and reflecting on the past month in photos.
 Getting some inspiration from Outfit Posts blog.
 It's soup making season. This one was butternut squash and apple.
 Miss High School's fall play...Unmurdered.
 Theatre parents, yes we were at every show.
 Trying to capture the supermoon with my Iphone.
 Favorite fall candle..swooning over my "new" cabinets.
Excited to be tagged on Erin Condren's Instagram feed.  Follow me here @heather_ourlife
 More soup! This one is Potato-"Cheddar" Broccoli. Must share!
 Capturing the last little bits of fall's beauty.
 It was the last warm weekend and gorgeous!
 Pretty berries.
 Fancy fitting room at Nordstrom.
 Out with our neighbors for a beer flight and sushi.
 Back to making homemade granola.  See my recipe here.
Chilly yoga class.  Brrr!!

Let's keep in touch!
Pin It

5 comments:

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

Great fun photos! Thanks for sharing your month in review! laura

Tamar SB said...

I'm hungry after looking at all those treats!

Love Of Quilts said...

This month in review tell me you are enjoying life.

Jessica Pelasky said...

That soup looks so good!

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Dawn Gross said...

It's fun going through pictures on the camera roll! Those soups look tasty!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails