Wednesday, September 21, 2016

{Things Loved} Favorite Side Dish

Have you tried these?
 They have become a favorite of mine for a quick side dish or even a main course.  The potatoes cook in the microwave for 5 minutes and then you let them sit for 2 minutes.
 After that, just add the included seasoning mix and stir to combine. You can add butter or olive oil with the herbs but I think they are great as is.  I found mine at Walmart.
They are really nice with my Mushroom Black Bean Burgers.
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Pin It

6 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

We love the Little Potato Company! So yummy! I haven't seen this variety yet - I need to look!

Tamar SB said...

Oo! Where did you get them?

Creations By Cindy said...

OOH, I want to try this! It would be perfect for my lunch on the days I work. I am going to see if our grocery store has these! Thanks Heather for posting. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather, these are a great and easy way to make the potatoes. I love it and I'd like to try them.
Hope you have a great week.
Julie

Carla from The River said...

No, I have not seen them yet. Where did you find them?
Fun idea, thank you for sharing.
Carla

Jessica Pelasky said...

They look tasty! YUM!

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails