Monday, September 12, 2016

Pizza on the Grill

Making pizza on the grill is always on my summer bucket list and it almost didn't happen this year. We didn't get outside on the deck too often and definitely not to fire up the grill.  But one weekend, we finally did!
I wanted to use the garlic and herb pizza dough from Trader Joe's and I had some gorgeous basil in the garden --it came back from last year and was exploding.
 Some fresh Jersey tomatoes would be perfect.
 We split the pie in half and made them our own.
 It cooked up really well on the pizza stone.
We also made some green beans on the side.  What took us so long??
Let's keep in touch!
Pin It

9 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love this dough and grilled pizza! Your basil looks amazing!

Tamar SB said...

That looks SO good!!

camp and cottage living said...

Hey, that is some fabulous looking basil!
I've never tried pizza on a grill. Now I won't be afraid to attempt it.

Pam Jackson said...

I have never made or eaten a pizza off the grill but that looked really good. Might have to try that before the weather turns off cool here in Nashville. I love basil and you can't go wrong with fresh basil.

Carla from The River said...

Hey, next time invite me over. Looks so good. Love the idea of the green beans.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Wow your pizza looked amazing and bet delicious cooked on the grill. :)
Thanks for sharing at our Cooking and Crafting with J & J.

Jessica Pelasky said...

Well doesn't this sound delicious!

I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Clairejustine oxox said...

What a great idea Heather, it looks so good :):)

Thanks for linking up..

Bliss said...

Now you're talking!!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails