Friday, September 23, 2016

{Random|} August in Photos & Bonus Video

It's time to clean out that camera roll and see what happened last month in random photos.
 This is what happens when I start organizing and cleaning out my cabinets.
 Always happy when this arrives!
 Hubby's band gig.
 Beautiful hydrangeas.
 A trip to the Container Store for some more organizing.
 These were GOOD!  They were baked chickpeas that tasted like Doritos!
Having a date night.
 Pasta!!
 Waking up to these amazing cookies on the counter is rough!
Roasting some corn on the grill for corn salsa.
 And roasting some chickpeas in the oven.
 Wearing one of my thrifted shirts.
Last month's book club selection.
And finally...a cool time lapse video that Miss High School created.  She's painting a notebook  for school with a mandala design.  It's pretty hypnotizing to watch!

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Weekend Blog Hop


Pin It

6 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

The video is SO cool! I love it - what an artistic girl you have there! And, naturally, I'm wishing I was with you for all the good eats and drinks!!!! Love playing catch up!

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

I took a mandala class last month. It was so relaxing! I had never even heard about it until earlier this year, but I'm hooked :).

I should do posts like this every month. It really helps to get your photos out of the camera :).

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

I took a mandala class last month. It was so relaxing! I had never even heard about it until earlier this year, but I'm hooked :).

I should do posts like this every month. It really helps to get your photos out of the camera :).

Tamar SB said...

I love Method products!
Now I'm craving chickpeas!

Carla from The River said...

:-)
So fun!! I always enjoy this.
Have a great week!!!

Clairejustine oxox said...

You food is making me super hungry Heather, I could just enjoy a sip pf wine too. What a great creative video! I love looking through the IKEA catalogue too :)

Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails