Thursday, September 8, 2016

{Get Thrifty} Thursday:Tops and more Tops

Another edition of Thrifty Thursday here for you.  
This was one of those super hot days and I was running a few errands while trying to keep cool. I went into our local Impact thrift store to get some Fitbit steps in and have a look around. The place is huge and keeps expanding!!   I don't usually find clothes at Impact but this day I did really well!  I ended up with four tank tops and a pair of cute Old Navy pj pants (they are white with little hearts). Have you scored any thrifty things lately?

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Weekend Blog Hop
Pin It

5 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I haven't scored ANYTHING lately but I love what you've been finding! That shirt on the far right is SO cute! PS - I am a SLAVE to my fitbit. It's sort of scary.

Tamar SB said...

Cute finds!!

Clairejustine oxox said...

You found some lovely tops hear Heather :) Thanks for linking up ..

Carla from The River said...

You rock girl! :-) Great finds.
Sadly, I have not been out. I hope to hit a fun Estate Sale this week.
Carla

Blogger said...

Did you think about picking the ultimate Bitcoin exchange service - YoBit.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails