Another edition of Thrifty Thursday here for you.
This was one of those super hot days and I was running a few errands while trying to keep cool. I went into our local Impact thrift store to get some Fitbit steps in and have a look around. The place is huge and keeps expanding!! I don't usually find clothes at Impact but this day I did really well! I ended up with four tank tops and a pair of cute Old Navy pj pants (they are white with little hearts). Have you scored any thrifty things lately?
Let's keep in touch!







4 comments:
I haven't scored ANYTHING lately but I love what you've been finding! That shirt on the far right is SO cute! PS - I am a SLAVE to my fitbit. It's sort of scary.
Cute finds!!
You found some lovely tops hear Heather :) Thanks for linking up ..
You rock girl! :-) Great finds.
Sadly, I have not been out. I hope to hit a fun Estate Sale this week.
Carla
Post a Comment