Monday, September 19, 2016

Ikea's Raskog Cart:Styled 2 Ways

I purchased this beauty back in August and I've been having fun styling it up and deciding where it's going to be most useful in the house.
So far, I've come up with two ways to use it.
 First, in the kitchen in the nook next to the oven.   This is where I'm currently keeping it. It's a perfect fit, don't you think?
 I call this the school command center.
Here it holds the back pack, lunch bags, drink holders and the laptop.  It's a great way to keep it all corralled and accessible.
 My second style idea is a fun bar cart for parties.  It really holds a lot and can be moved around to wherever you need it.
I have a few more ideas for styling the Raskog so there's more to come!  Do you have a Raskog cart? How are you styling it up?

Let's keep in touch!
Pin It

6 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Both are such great ideas!!

Clairejustine oxox said...

Love these ideas Heather, I could do with one of these myself, I will have a look if they sell them in our local Ikea :)

Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love these ideas! You're so crafty my friend. The second option looks more fun ;)

Carla from The River said...

I love the command center. ;-)
I also like the drive by bar!

Clairejustine oxox said...

Hi Hether, just popping back to let you know I have started up Creative Mondays features again this week, and I am featuring your post later :) Hope you can join us later :):)

Jessica Pelasky said...

I love these carts and want one!! :)

I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails