Wednesday, September 7, 2016

{Travel} Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: Day 2

Happy Wednesday! School is back in session, summer is (un)officially over and I'm back here blogging about our Pittsburgh trip.  If you want to catch up, Part 1 is here.
 On our second day it was all about college tours. We had two scheduled so we were up early and out the door, ubering to our first school.
 This one has a pretty water view.
It also has a lovely city view!
 We were there early to so we did our own little tour of campus while we waited for the info session to begin.

 After our tour we had lunch and headed over to the next school.
 Lots of info, lots of walking!

 Later that night we had dinner here at Porch.
 I liked how they served the pizza with the spices right on the side.
My veggie burger..soooo good!

 We walked around the city as it started to get dark.

Another day on the books!!
to be continued...
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

7 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love seeing the beautiful schools you visited! Very exciting time. Oh my goodness that veggie burger looks AMAZING and I love the pizza with spices on the side too! Hope you're having a good week my friend! Yay Wednesday!

Tamar SB said...

So fun! I forgot what a great city it is!

Dawn Gross said...

Does Miss High School know what she wants to do? Both schools are fab!

Carla from The River said...

I love that last photo.
Your pizza and burger look yummo!!! I always get hungry reading your posts. :-)
Carla

Creations By Cindy said...

I'm drooling over that pizza and it's only 8:46 am for me right now! LOL! Looks like you are enjoying your visits with the schools. The campus looks beautiful. Have a good day. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Bliss said...

That veggie burger looks amazing!!!

Clairejustine oxox said...

Looks like a great trip Heather, I am wanting a bite of that burger :) Yummy!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails