Thursday, August 20, 2015

{Recipe} The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies

Miss High School recently discovered the, dare I say, best recipe for chocolate chip cookies.
She found the recipe for My Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies@The Girl Who Ate Everything who got the recipe from allrecipes.com.
So if you like that kind of chocolate chip cookie, you'll think so too.
 I haven't made them myself yet...
 but she's made them twice and both times they've disappeared quickly (and were requested again).
 A few of the differences from my typical recipe are:
1)using melted butter instead of creaming softened butter with sugar
2) using one whole egg and one egg yolk (added richness)
3) we used blonde coconut sugar because we didn't have brown sugar on hand at the time and we're sticking (get it?)with it.  
Try them for yourself if you like big chewy chocolate chip cookies. I dare ya!
See you tomorrow for Friday Favorites..yay for Friday!
Let's Keep in Touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

7 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Mm! Sounds delicious!!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

My goodness! I was trying to find a recipe for cookies last night! Next time, I'm checking these out! They look delicious :)

Becky said...

Oh man, these look awesome! I might have to share this with my little chef!

Dawn Gross said...

I loooooove Choc chip cookies!!

Love Of Quilts said...

Those do look good.

Carla from The River said...

We are making Chocolate Chip cookies today. ;-)
I will take note to the simple changes to try your recipe.
Thank You :-)

Bliss said...

Thank you, now I have someone to blame besides myself for my lack of will power stuffing cookies in my face.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails