Wednesday, August 5, 2015

{Travel} Aruba - Part 2

More from Aruba--
Early morning Starbucks run and 
seeing this little guy on the beach.
Yoga classes...
and after yoga breakfast in the room.
Loving the lazy river (our tubes were awesome too- we ordered them from Amazon).


Some of our group went on an ATV tour of the island.
One of the resorts at night.
I loved the decor at Solanio in the Ritz Carlton.
Dinner at Solanio
This guy is camouflaged pretty well up in the tree by the lazy river.
Here's a close up.  Oh hey, Iguana!
Sunsets were beautiful...
 and we took a sunset cruise
That was an experience!
We're on a boat!
Dinner at a seaside bar after the cruise.
Shopping and lunching downtown.  That is one generous pour!!
I loved this sign...
and this one too!
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

9 comments:

Jules said...

Heather, Aruba looks like a magical place and makes me long to be by the ocean...can't wait to see the rest of your posts!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

I enjoyed looking at more of your Aruba photos Heather and I'm looking forward to more!

Tamar SB said...

Ah! Looks AMAZING!!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Love these! That iguana is huge! We saw zillions of little ones - did you see all the stacked rocks on the other side of the island or the natural bridge area (the bridge has fallen, I believe). You're bringing back so many memories :) Can't wait to see more!

Ellen Ross | Ask Away said...

Wow I am so super jealous! Love your blog. Glad I found it!
XO Ellen from Ask Away
www.askawayblog.com

Creations By Cindy said...

What fun pictures! You do the most amazing things. I always enjoy seeing what you are up to next. Now girl friend...that Iguana would have scared me too death! I only do cute, fluffy critters! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Carla from The River said...

I always LOVE tagging along with you. You do such a great job sharing your trips. :-))

Ida said...

Lucky you. - That crab is cute and I love lizards so it was neat to see the Iguanas. It would be fun to sail on a boat like that. I so enjoy your travels.

Dawn Gross said...

Sunsets + boats = perfect!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails