Wednesday, August 26, 2015

{Catching Up} Random July-Part 2

More from July...
A small birthday celebration for Mr Click on the deck.
I showed him how to make whipped cream.
Beautiful fruit tray that my sister brought to the party.
He always requests fruit tart for his birthday. This year I added a musical candle.

Soup at the diner, was it thick enough?
More birthday fun!
We had to get some water damage fixed in the master bath.
Art camp at G's house.
When a 6 year old takes your picture.
Yummy panzanella salad.
Taking a shopping break at the mall.
Gorgeous skies!
Making veggie burgers but they kind of look like cookies.
Spending the day with this little one.
Quiet lobby.
Miss High School in Les Mis.
Back at the ice skating rink (I don't mind in the summer).
Little piano player
Trying some Dave Matthews wine at book club.
Ok..there it is..I think I'm done with July!!
Let's Keep in Touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

5 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Love all of the pictures Heather. Those hamburgers do look cookies but I bet they are yummy! Happy Birthday to Mr. Click! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Becky said...

That salad looks great and what an awesome candle!

Carla from The River said...

Hi,
What part did Miss High School play in Les Mis?

I had to laugh at the drink glasses on the table during Art Camp. I did that once, and put my paint brush in my drink glass! ;-)

Bliss said...

As in the band kind of wine?

Dawn Gross said...

That fruit tart looks fab - and what a fun candle! Looks like July was a good month!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails