Monday, August 24, 2015

{Catching Up} Random July-Part 1

As I was going through the photos on my phone, I realized that I had a lot of pics that didn't make it to the blog yet.  I need to finish up July since it's almost September. Yikes!
 Still enjoying Buddha Bowls!
Costume shopping for Miss High School.

We made Luxurious Tomato-Basil Pasta from the Oh She Glows Cookbook.

 This baby bunny spent some time on our porch.
 Mr. Click had a band gig and these lovely gals came out to see him and support the band.
More groupies.
 Their tiniest fan! #socool

He also ran his first 5K the next morning (on the 4th of July).
 Got some DQ.
 Attempting to tea dye the costume(skirt wasn't used after all!).
 Excited about the new issue of Click.
 Good stuff!
Got stung by this little critter. :(
 Coffee and books always go together.
Saw this cute sign at the bakery. #allthesprinkles
Let's Keep in Touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

9 comments:

Tamar SB said...

I should try that PB!
The baby bunny!!

Love Of Quilts said...

The cone ice cream looked so good, reminded me we are getting a DQ here.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Always 💗 when you play catch up! It's fun to see what the month brought! That pasta - and the budda bowls look yummy! That baby bunny is just the cutest :)!

Becky said...

Your food pics are killing me! Coffee and books DO go together!

Carla from The River said...

FUN! I agree with Jessica, I enjoy these posts too. :-)

Dawn Gross said...

Nice catch up post! What show is Miss HS doing this year? I haven't had dq yet this summer. Our youngest got a job at a local ice cream shop so we've been spending our ice cream time there. I could really go for a blizzard though!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

I too Love that peanut butter and get it all the time!
Enjoy this beautiful day!
Julie

Julie's Lifestyle said...

I love that peanut butter too! Have a nice day.

Ida said...

A nice set of randoms. - I enjoyed them all but especially...the bunny, the ice cream cone, the groupies and that cute sign at the end.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails