Miss Middle School is beautiful, although I guess she isn't Miss Middle School anymore! She looks so grown up here - and totally ready to tackle her first day of high school!
I hope she is having a great freshman year so far!
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
10 comments:
She is beautiful! You are a blessed mama! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Look at her rocking the uniform! Hope she is loving it!
She is looking lovely as always! Yikes!!! In less than a year I will have one starting high school. Stop the train...I want to get off!!!!!
She is very beautiful. I love her style. :-)
Your daughter is so pretty. I know what you mean, too. I'm still in shock when I look at my daughters who are now both grown. Time sure flies... :)
Beautiful girl :) you know these next few years are going to fly by!!
Miss Middle School is beautiful, although I guess she isn't Miss Middle School anymore! She looks so grown up here - and totally ready to tackle her first day of high school!
I hope she is having a great freshman year so far!
How time flies! I hope she has a fantastic school year! :)
Mama Hen
She's lovely. The start of a new school year is always exciting. Wishing her a great year.
Your girlie is beautiful! I have 2 and time is flying!!!!! We just need them to slow down a bit now!
Post a Comment