Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Protein Shake Review - Shake The Crave

I was offered the opportunity to try and review Shake the Crave shake mix.  They sent me one sample of vanilla and one sample of chocolate.
In their words, "Shake the Crave is the delicious, guilt-free shake that fills you up, boosts your energy, helps you feel full longer and made from 100% pure ingredients." (They do contain dairy). Sounds good to me!
I mixed mine up with almond milk and a few ice cubes.
Miss High School and I tried them both. She liked the vanilla better and I preferred the chocolate.  I liked that they weren't too sweet and sweetened with organic cane sugar.
And guess what, you can try them too!

  *Try Shake the Crave vanilla and chocolate shake mix! For a limited time, the manufacturer is willing to offer my readers 2 FREE sample packets of Shake the Crave vanilla or chocolate shake mix. Click here to get your 2 FREE sample packets now! (plus shipping).*
Pin It

3 comments:

Carla from The River said...

Fun, thank you for sharing. :-)

Creations By Cindy said...

Thank you for sharing. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Becky said...

Yum! And did they fill you up? ;)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails