Monday, September 22, 2014

{Shopping} Jonathan Adler Goodies- Georgetown

On our recent trip to DC, we visited the Georgetown Jonathan Adler store and I picked up a few lovelies.
 My first purchase was this charming elephant match holder.  I love all of the ceramic animals in the store but this little guy captured my heart, and he's practical to boot!
How cute is that box?
He's ready and waiting to provide us with strike anywhere matches on the hearth.  
It's too early for fires but we've been lighting candles.  
 This aqua zebra porcelain stack dish also came home with me.  There were rugs in the same shape  and color but at almost $1200, that wasn't happening.  I picked up this mini version and use it to hold my jewelry.
 Last but not least were these fun chevron socks (and they were 50%off!).
 I just tried them on and they are so soft and comfy. They'll be a nice reminder of our trip when I'm out and about (and wearing socks again).

Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

7 comments:

Carla from The River said...

FUN! Love the socks. Today I am without socks...we are having a bit of late summer here in Wisconsin and I am loving it. :-)

Tamar SB said...

We just got a Jonathan Adler here! I need to explore it (but leave the credit cards at home!)

Jules said...

What fun finds you got! Love the elephant and the zebra dish!

Katie said...

I love the elephant and the socks! I am a sucker for cute socks...hopefully I'll get to wear some again soon :)

The jewelry dish is super cute too - love having a cute place to put jewelry!

Mama Hen said...

Love the match holder! Very cute! Socks are cute too! :)

Becky said...

What fun finds!! Sometimes the little pieces can be just as much fun as the big ones. Sometimes ;)

Creations By Cindy said...

Ooh, my oldest daughter would soooo love those socks! She is all about her some fun socks! I think that girl has a pair in every color, design and holiday! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails