Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thrifty Things Thursday


I've been pretty lucky this summer with my thrifting finds.  I've found a lot of clothes that I haven't even shared yet.  That's for a future post if I ever get it together.....
 This past week Mr. Click was with me when I went to Goodwill. It's not really his thing but he walked around with me because we had some time to kill. I only ended up with this tray ($1.97) that I plan on re-doing.  It says B/H on it, what do you think it stands for? Beverly Hills? Bill & Hillary?
As I was checking out with the tray, the hubs came up with this Guitar Hero 5 game.  Miss High School enjoys the game and I asked which Guitar Hero version we had for the Wii and he said "1". 
 It was time for an upgrade!
You can't beat the price and it works!!
Have you found any fun thrifty finds lately?

Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

6 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Fun! I would love a cool tray for my coffee table!

ENjoy the game upgrade!

Jules said...

I have no idea why in the world this popped into my mind...especially since I have never been a smoker, but for some reason I think that the B/H stands for Benson & Hedges...I believe that is a tobacco company. It is official....I have a plethora of worthless trivia in my head. Love the tray by the way...can't wait to see what you do with it.

Katie said...

That is a cool tray. I really like the crest in the middle, I wonder who/what B/H is... I immediately thought of the big camera store in New York, although I doubt it has anything to do with them!

And yay for a new Guitar Hero! I haven't played in years, but it is a really fun game!

Becky said...

I think it stands for Becky and Heather! Hahahaha! Love the tray, and you can never have too many trays! Goodwill isn't really Mike's thing either, but he will humor me occasionally and swing through the store. Last time I was there, Landry picked up a small end table for her room, she was making weekly displays, for $7! Ha!

Mama Hen said...

I love a great deal! You can really find great things at Goodwill and tag sales for crafting. This tray will be another great project.

Have a great day my friend!

Mama Hen

Chrissy said...

keep finding great stuff like that and you may have the mister converted! good luck!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails