Thursday, September 18, 2014

{DIY} Fall Printable

A quick way to add some seasonal spice to your room is with printables.  I have a bunch that I've collected that I frame for certain holidays and use them year after year.
Debbiedoos had a photo on Instagram of one of her fall printables in her vintage typewriter and I loved the idea.
 She graciously shared the printable with me and within minutes I had printed out this seasonal quote for my not quite as vintage typewriter.
I'm not ready to pull out all of the the pumpkins and other fall decor (I'm THIS close) but this little hint of the upcoming season is just right for now.
{BTW, Debbie just made a new mason jar printable and project with this same quote that is so cute! Check it out here.}

Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up with:

Pin It

7 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Love that it's in the typewriter!

Debbiedoos said...

So fun Heather! Looks awesome in your typewriter. Enjoy. XO

Dee D said...

I agree, it does look great in the typewriter. You know, I used to have an old typewriter like that ages ago, but I can't remember for the life of me what happened to it... oh well... :)

Becky said...

I love that on the typewriter!! So cute!

Love Of Quilts said...

Cute Idea. Pretty blue typewriter.

Dawn said...

Cute! I'm not quite ready for fall decorations either. Maybe next week?

Katie said...

This is so cool! I love that you put it on the typewriter.

I am all about the fall decor. But the weather here is never going to be fall, so its the only way I can get some fall in my life (for now!)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails