I stole borrowed a page from Katie's Fall Treats Manifesto of fun fall things she wanted to make and eat and did my own little spin on it.
She had Blue Moon Caramel Apple Beer on her list and I've been on a quest to find it (I did see it in a variety pack but not sure if I want all of the flavors).
I've added a couple of activities I'd like to do during the fall season and quite a few things I'd like to make and eat as well.
Are you as excited about fall as I am?
Do you follow?
Pin It







7 comments:
I have no doubt that you will easily get your list accomplished, and more!
Great list! Hoping to do some of these, for sure!
Um, SO excited about fall! The fall weather arrived here this week and I couldn't be happier about it!! This is the first year I've made a fall list, Katie inspired me too!! Smores in the fire pit were on my list and we're doing that tonight!
A few of those I would like to do myself. You can get them all done I have faith in you.
I wanna make your list mine, minus the plant bulbs. I don't want to do that, but I'll be on the look out for that beer.
I want to hear more about pizza on the grill! Fun list!
These all sound wonderful! In Texas, Fall could barely be called a season...it seems like it lasts about a week - if we are lucky. I sure wouldn't mind spending some time in a part of the country that has a full blown Fall!
Post a Comment