Friday, November 4, 2011

{Sponsor Love} CampusBookRentals.com

I may have mentioned a few hundred times that this one is off to college in the fall.
(on one of our campus visits)
Things are sure different than when I went to college.  
I'm thrilled to tell you about our new partner CampusBookRentals.com.
It's a great rental service for anyone who needs textbooks.  There are so many advantages to renting your books with them.  They have a huge selection of new and gently used discounted books, live customer support. flexible rental terms, free shipping each way and you can even highlight in the books! Gotta love that!
  I love that you don't have to hold onto your textbooks when you are done with them. Who looks at them afterwards anyway? Not this lady!
CampusBookRentals.com is also a company that gives back with their 2011 Making a Difference Program.  They have teamed up with Operation Smile, an organization that performs life changing cleft lip surgeries on children whose families cannot afford them.   A portion of the proceeds from every book rented is donated is Operation Smile.
It seems like a win-win situation to me. I know we'll be trying them out in the fall!

Linking up with:
Follow Me Friday

Pin It

3 comments:

Debbiedoo's blogging and blabbing said...

Off to college...WOW,that is going to be an emotional day for sure. I know it will be for me. Have a great weekend.

TerinAleah said...

They didn't have that when I was still in school! Awesome!! I'm a new follower! I look forward to getting to know you! :)
http://terinaleah27.blogspot.com/

Splendid Little Stars said...

good to know about this! Thanks for sharing!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails