Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Of course I'm late to the party again but I wanted to participate so here goes:
1.) Seeing Double/Two
Found these when cleaning out the tween's room. They are her Christening slippers. I wanted to capture them before packing them back up again.  It's hard to imagine her feet ever being that tiny (they're bigger than mine now!)
{sniffle}
2.Whatever
From the college dorm lounge where my daughter stayed this summer. This was before they all got there!
3.)Sweet
An amazing dessert from our favorite vegetarian restaurant.  They call it an ice cream sandwich. From what I can remember it was: White chocolate gelato and peanut butter gelato sandwiched between two potato chip, pecan, chocolate chunk cookies (oh yeah- with dried cranberries), drizzled in bourbon butterscotch sauce.  Stop licking your screen!
4. Space
A sneak peek of our finished master bathroom space.  The vanity is finally done!!
5. Bright
The color palette for the new tween room.

Check out all of the other Scavenger Hunts here!
Also linking up with:

Pin It

6 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

LOVE your space shot...very cool.

Leesha said...

Oh my gosh! That chair... ewwwwwww!

Kelly-Marie said...

Great Photos !!

Christina said...

Love the tween room color palette! I like the way you captured your space photo too! Great interpretations! Thanks for sharing!

A Cottage Muse said...

Love this idea!
I've been enjoying catching up on your blog!

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks.

My blog:
rachat de credits rachatdecredit.net

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails