Monday, August 15, 2011

Photo Challenges

Scavenger Hunt Sunday
1.) Against the Light
At the park, on our walk.
2.) Frame within a Frame
I loved how the trees framed in this magical garden spot.
3.)Best Part of My Day
When I'm with these three!
4.) Buttons
This was my younger daughter's first foray into musicals. She played the Dodo Bird in Alice In Wonderland Jr. Love the buttons on her jacket!
5.) Ink
Just a sneak peek of Big Sister's work from her summer program.
Finally getting to beach means summer to me!






Pin It

4 comments:

camp and cottage living said...

Hi Heather
Great photography! I especially like your family photos-looks like your all having fun!

Ashley Sisk said...

Great work - I especially love the first shot.

Kelly said...

Beautiful pictures - especially love the first picture xo

Jenny said...

What a fun photographic challenge!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails