Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Countdown to Disney Week!

I'm soooo excited about our upcoming Disney trip!!  We haven't been there since last Thanksgiving so I'm itching to get there!
In honor of Countown to Disney Week, I'll share some of our past excursions to the happiest place on earth....
 Visiting Disney's Hollywood Studios
 Arriving at the Polynesian always feels like home.
 Can't wait to ride Tower of Terror {note to self: pack Dramamine!}
Does it look scarier this way?
 I'm sure it will be VERY hot, so we'll probably cool off with some frozen lemonade.
We're not going to Chef Mickey's this time but we have lots of fun meals planned.
Maybe I'll find some more of these Shinzi Katoh postcards to add to my collection.
We'll definitely visit Basin to check out the soapy stuff in Downtown Disney or The Grand Floridian.
Oh, my mouth is watering over these chips and guacamole from Mexico.
and this Kona Cone at The Kona Cafe
and this amazing pizza from Via Napoli.
I'll definitely have to get a glass of Pommeroy champagne while we are in France.
and a Dole Whip is always in order!
I'm sure I'll buy at least one Christmas ornament.
Can you tell I'm excited?
To read all about our Disney adventures, click here.
Linking up with:
Sweet Shot Tuesday
Rednesday
Tuesday Ten
Black & White Wednesday
Pin It

14 comments:

Mel - http://junkinjunky.blogspot.com/ said...

Lucky you guys!

The tower of terror is still one of my all time favourite rides. I still remember my first time riding it and being totally mesmerized. My son chickened out when he went in to the library to wait. My daughter was 5 at the time and said "let's do it again" :)

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜@ Debbiedoos blogging and blabbing said...

Enjoy Heather!~ Always something magical about Disney not matter your age...I always felt like a big kid.

Kim's Treasures said...

We are 80 days away from our trip and we cannot wait!!! We are Vacation Club members : ) and empty nesters!

Every year we do something new...this year we are going to take the Wild Africa Trek at AK! We are, also, seeing Le Cirque!

Have a great time!!!
Kim

All Things Beautiful said...

Oh, I love Disney! Probably more than my kids, if that is possible. We went last summer and I am hoping we can make it next summer. Have a blast!

TwinsWithTots said...

great site -
hopping over to follow from busymom totally tueday bloghop.
Hope you enjoy my site
www.twinswithtots.blogspot.com
Cathy

Ann said...

We haven't been in several years, do plan to have a FAMILY trip next year with kids and grandkids. It's so much fun to plan such a great trip, love the past pics.
Ann

Sandy said...

I know what you mean...we are RVing down to WDW in Oct. and I'm so excited. Since we retired in 2008 we have been to WDW six times. I love it. We stay at Ft. Wilderness Campground. Have fun on your trip.

LV said...

One place I have never been. Too late now for this old lady. Trust you and family enjoy and have a great time.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Is it possible to go anywhere in Disneyland or Disney World without seeing red? :-)

SEEING RED

A man who was out of his head
Was claiming he always saw red.
He saw it all day,
At work and at play,
And saw it at night while in bed.


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Teleférico rojo

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Have a wonderful time! Disney is really the "Happiest Place on Earth"! Now i want a dole whip....lol Happy Rednesday!

Lola said...

I'm like the last person in Florida who's never visited Disney. This post made me think that it could be fun for adults too. -Lola at Lolarati

Kayce said...

We are planning our Disney trip now and we are all a little bit excited!! It will be our daughters first time! :) Have a blast on your trip!!

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Hoping in the future to get back to Disney World,y'all have a wonderful time !

SueLovesCherries said...

Heather, I don't have to say "have fun", because I can see that you've already started!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails