Monday, January 10, 2011

Memories and Reflections 2010

This post took me WAY longer than I expected but I did get to go through all of my photos from the past year.
1. Me! 
Right after my new haircut a few months ago.
2. I Love You 
my family!
3. Still Laughing... 
She would squeal and crack us up when she went over to Santa.

4. Winter Wonderland 
Earlier this year, I thought this looked like coral.
5.Birthday

This guy loves his birthday more than anyone I know.
6. Friends
My daughter and her friends at her tween spa party
7. I was Inspired
I was inspired by Chelsey's picture at The Paper Mama {her pix are really awesome, you should check 'em out}
8. Spring Fever
Releasing the butterflies that we had hatched from caterpillars.
9. Travel or Vacation
No, we weren't in Japan but in the beautiful Japanese Garden at the Botanical Gardens in Montreal.

10. Summer Days
Summer party.
11. A Day In My Life
With my kids, in the kitchen
12. All Smiles

13. Autumn Harvest
My favorite from the pumpkin patch.
14. Family
This is one of the only pictures of all four of us that I have from the past year, gotta work on that!
15. Celebrate
Her 11th Birthday.
16. Let's Do it Again
Para sailing in Disney
17. I Miss You
I miss my dad and I miss my kids being younger!
18. Beautiful

















Love this one of her at her family party.
19. Dress Up
 
Her Sweet 16 Party (with friends)
20. Macro
I don't know how to take a macro shot yet. This was a with my new camera.
21.  Holidays
She really wanted a microscope!
22. My Favorite
Because it's them and because it was a great day of berry picking.
23. Don't Ever Change


Your love of going to Disney {with us}!
24. Just Because....so there
Piano recital
25. Hopes and Dreams


To become a better photographer this year (my Christmas gift).


Check out some really amazing photos here.





Follow Me Chickadee
Follow Me Back Tuesday
Black & White Wednesday
Pin It

11 comments:

Charla said...

I loved following your year in this post! What a great talent you have with the camera! What wonderful memories 2010 had for you! XO

Charla said...

I loved following your year in this post! What a great talent you have with the camera! What wonderful memories 2010 had for you! XO

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

Yep, me too Heather, let's do it together! Nothing like a good loving support system. Your wrap up was fantastic, does not get better than that!

Rachelle said...

I really like your hair!

And love all the pictures.. :) Your daughter looked like she had an awesome birthday this year!

xo

Val said...

What a great year in pictures!!! Happy Tuesday.

Chelsea said...

What a great post! Some of your photos really made me smile. Keep up the photography! :)

~Chelsea

Ashley Sisk said...

It looks like you had a great year and what a wonderful collection. I still love the sweet 16 dress. How cute. I hope your 2011 is even better.

Kate said...

I absolutely LOVE this post!! I need to do something similar.

Thanks for sharing pretty lady!!

xoxo
Kate

Karen said...

MARVELOUS BLOG!!! Newest follower from the blog hop; hoping you'll stop by and follow me back.
www.victoria-nouveau.blogspot.com

Lindalou said...

A year is review in photos. Great idea. I might have to do this too.

Life in Rehab said...

Whoa, what a spicy little camera you got! Santa's got excellent taste.

This was a terrific stroll back through through the year- you do very well on these challenges.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails