Just hopping by via Follow Friday 40 and Over. We are due more snow here in the UK soon, I love the snow especially if I can stay at home! Helen x http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
5 comments:
Brrr and ahhh in one photo. Hope you are enjoying it!
But you got to brush the snow off the top to lift it up. Nothing better than sitting in a hot tub with snow all around.
Hot tubbing in the snow is one of my favorite things to do!
<3, New Follower
I'm with Tracy! Crank that bad boy up!
Just hopping by via Follow Friday 40 and Over. We are due more snow here in the UK soon, I love the snow especially if I can stay at home!
Helen x
http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com
Post a Comment