Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
8 comments:
Heather, I like your header, too. Have a super weekend.
Heather, I bet you almost had a coronary! All that disarray!! LOL!!! This made me chuckle. :)
LOL!!~ Have a great weekend.
I love those days! You know when you are the only one who can do anything.
So funny! Have a great weekend!!
xoxo
Jen
That looks like my place, I'm terrible at cleaning.
I love this picture! That means the night before was a success & tons of fun! I want your Coffee Maker =) Looks fancy & fabulous! xo
I've nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award. Go here to accept your award:
http://norwegianphoenix.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award_10.html
Love your blog! You have some amazing photos!
Adelaide from Norwegian Phoenix
Post a Comment