Monday, January 31, 2011

Valentine's Mantel

There's a Valentine's Day Mantel party going on over at Beth's and I'm participating.
Here is how our mantel looked for Christmas.
After Christmas I left up some of the red and white pieces and added a cranberry garland.
I finally got out my Valentine's decorations (I don't have that many).
A heart shaped flower box and some sentimental artwork.
I put a photo of my girls under the cheese dome/cloche and some other decorations.
I used the letter blocks to spell out a few things..

The red Ikea lanterns and candle are still looking good.

I found this Valentine printable here and framed it...super quick and cheap!


Linking up with:
Pin It

11 comments:

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

Those blocks are way too cute! I love the big red K too! Nice job Heather.

Aimee said...

My printable looks great! Love your mantle, too! Thanks for the feature. Do you mind if I submit your photo to ISharePrintables?

Rachelle said...

Love it! The lanterns are my favorite, definitely cute. I need ikea closer to here.

xo

well-to-do said...

So fabulous!!! Love your blog. I'm a new follower from Well to Do. Stop over and see me sometime @ http://welltodoyou.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Suz

Life in Rehab said...

NICE. It all came together perfectly. And I love the berry garland.

LESAPEA MUSINGS said...

So nice and I love the wreath of candy canes. Come by to checkout my CSN giveaway, when you get a chance, who knows.

Lisa @ Lesapea xx

Jessica said...

I really like your mantel!!

I am blog hopping today and thought I would stop by your blog.

Please stop by either or both of my blogs and follow:

Jessicas Lil Corner is where I blog about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

Have a Happy and Blessed Tuesday! :0)

amber01sw said...

I wish i had a fireplace in my house to do something like this. New Follower from Totally Tuesday Blog Hop, hope you will check my blog and follow me too!
http://dragonflysweetnest.blogspot.com/

atomiclulu said...

If only i could be so organized ! Its lovely.
FMBT!

http://atomiclulu.wordpress.com

Nice to meet you!

Aimee said...

I shared your mantel on the Sprik Space Facebook page today! :)

Emily and Jaime at Everyday Art said...

Nicely done. I liked how you transitioned from Christmas to Valentines--I tend to set up for some holidays REALLY early rather than an nice transition as you did. :) something for me to think about for sure....
Jaime

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails