Monday, June 8, 2015

Paper Napkin Decor

 Sounds a little kooky, right?
I found these fun cocktail napkins at Walmart and knew I had to have them.
I figure I'll use them some time this summer but until then, why let them hide out in a drawer? I popped the whole pack right up on my mantel with the rest of my patriotic decor for a little 'Merican humor.
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png


Pin It

6 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Aww the napkins look perfect on your mantel! Have a great day!

Tamar SB said...

hahaha even better they were being sold at Walmart!!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Adorable and so festive :)!!!

Carla from The River said...

LOL! You are so fun. :-)

Becky said...

That's too funny!

Dawn Gross said...

Lovely mantle!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails