Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Patriotic Summer Mantel

I know it's not officially summer yet but I've decorated my mantel to reflect the summer holidays.  School's out for both of my girls so it already feels like summer.
It started with this red, white and blue bouquet (roses, lilacs, ajuga) in my Chalk Painted Mason Jar that I made last summer.
I'm always on the lookout for patriotic decorations when I go thrifting and most of the items are either thrifted or crafted.
Bring on summer!

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up with:
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Pin It

12 comments:

Okio B Designs said...

Super cute!

Jeanine

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Adorable and so festive! I love all the details and have to check out your tutorials!!!

Tamar SB said...

Super cute - perfect for the next holiday, too!

camp and cottage living said...

Yes, bring on the summer!
No sew banner? I have to check that out for sure.

Creations By Cindy said...

Love your mantle! I finally got my Patriotic Tablescape done. Went very simply this year with it but have not done my mantle! Love it! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Julie's Lifestyle said...

I love ow cute and festive you decorated your mantel Heather!

Carla from The River said...

Perfect!

Ida said...

Nice and Patriotic. Coleen still has another week of school left before summer begins here. The heat has already arrived though.

Jules said...

I always love what you do on your mantel for the holidays....makes everything so festive!

Stephanie Watkins said...

I love your mantel!! There is so much holiday ambiance and you have arranged them all beautifully!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hello Heather,
I love how festive you decorated your mantel!
Thanks for sharing this at C&C w J&J. Have a happy 4th of July.
Julie xo

Jessica Pelasky said...

Aww...so pretty! :)

I'd love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails