Thursday, June 11, 2015

{Get Thrifty} Thursday 06.11.15

I stopped in at Goodwill last week for a quick look around and came home with three new shirts!
All three are great basics for my wardrobe (from left to right).
1) Not-too-sheer black LOFT long sleeve blouse
2) GAP denim button down
3)LOFT popover style black denim long sleeve shirt

See you tomorrow for Friday Favorites!

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png

Pin It

5 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Love the LOFT top!

Creations By Cindy said...

Good job on the tops! I need to go to Goodwill and browse. But I can't stay away from the yard sales! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Love Of Quilts said...

Fab fines. I haven't been to the goodwill in months. I need to take a trip to see what I can fine.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Love it! Looks like you found some great new shirts! I headed there this week too and scored a couple of things! I really like the looks of that Loft top you found!

Carla from The River said...

Great finds. I love the denim button down.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails