Monday, June 22, 2015

Summer Faves

It's felt like summer for me for a few weeks around here but now that the calendar says it's actually summer, I'm sharing a few of my (and hopefully your) summer favorites from the archives...
Wow your friends and family with this fun Watermelon Fountain!

This Summer Vegetable Cobbler is summer comfort food at its best.

I could go for some of this Chocolate Hazelnut Gelato right now.

This Frozen Lemonade Ice Cream Dessert is one I definitely need to re visit!

This Vintage Picnic Graduation Party was probably my favorite party of all time.
Maybe a smaller scale party is more your style.  Host a Wine Tasting and Pairing get together with a few friends like this one.
If you're looking for an easy craft, how about some Chalk Painted Mason Jars?
How about some Summer Chalk Art, I free handed this one in 2013.
If you have a few hundred wine corks hanging around, why not make Pool Noodle Wine Cork Wreath? I still love mine!
Happy (almost) Summer!!

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up with:
Show & Share
Pin It

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Love the watermelon fountain!

Dawn Gross said...

Some fun projects! I love that cork wreath! I need to step up my wine game!

Creations By Cindy said...

Love your summer favorites too! I need to go back and revisit the lemon ice cream one and the watermelon one too! Dang...I'll just go back and re-visit all of them! LOL! Happy Monday. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Carla from The River said...

Great ideas! Thank you for sharing. I love the watermelon :-)
Carla

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I can't wait to check out these projects! Always up for some inspiration! Looking forward to the Lemonade Dessert and Mason Jars in particular :)!

Becky said...

What great summer favorites! I LOVE the vintage grad party and I just may have to snag the outdoor twister for our Fourth of July party!

Bliss said...

All caught up reading....from the rope art party feature I might try, to quinoa tacos, oh and all theses blasts from the past. I want to have a party now, or at least some wine.

Michelle James said...

Hi Heather! Thank you for sharing these great ideas. I love, love the watermelon idea & plan to use that at a Fourth of July party this week. Hope you have a great week. Michelle OurCraftyMom

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails