Monday, June 1, 2015

Best Mother's Day Gift!!

I got the best Mother's Day gift this year!
College Girl surprised me and came home for the weekend!
She made it home just in time to go to my niece's graduation party with us. 
   This is the "house" being built next door to their property...pretty amazing, right?

She also got to go out to Mother's Day brunch with the family (surprising all of them) and I got to see my mom. The humidity was not being kind to my hair.
 I love this grilled veggie and quinoa platter from Carmel Wine Bar & Kitchen. I think I've ordered it every time I've been there.
  I have to remember "no beets" next time though, I still don't like beets.  #beetsmakemegag
I got this pretty Alex and Ani bracelet too!
After brunch we went to the garden center and they helped me pick out flowers for my containers and gardens (a Mom's day tradition).  I definitely think we overdid it this year.
   We also stopped at our friend's house where another Mother's Day brunch was in progress. I wish I had taken more photos but I was enjoying myself too much!


Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png






Pin It

10 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Aww how nice to have College girl come home for mothers day. It sounds like you all had a lovely time! We had a bbq and when to the garden center too for plants and flowers. Have a wonderful day.
Julie

Carla from The River said...

What a great surprise....for sure the best Mother's Day gift of all.
xx oo
Carla

Shannon said...

Oh, what a nice surprise! Sounds like you had a great day!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Looks like a wonderful Mothers Day - what a sweet surprise your College Girl have you! That makes my heart happy for you! Quite a celebration worthy weekend!

Tamar SB said...

How sweet of her! And what a perfect sounding weekend!

Debbiedoos said...

That indeed is the best present ever Heather. Hope my son is as sweet and thoughtful as that:) It will depend if he has a girlfriend or not lol!

Becky said...

What a great surprise! Beets taste very earthy to me. Love the bracelet!

Dawn Gross said...

Perfect day! Great surprise!

Creations By Cindy said...

Awe...what a sweet surprise! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Jules said...

What a wonderful surprise! And I am right there with you on the beets...they are truly the worst!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails