Monday, August 26, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 08.25.13

Back To School
Yes, this one is back to school already.
Writing Utensil
We went school supply shopping with Miss Middle School.
Favorite Subject
{Iphone}
I loved this bed at Anthropologie.
Reading/Sleeping=my favorite subject. ha!
Lunch
Our lunch started out with some homemade chips, salsa and guacamole.
Recreation
We did some sight seeing while dropping College Girl off.  I wouldn't mind some recreation on this lovely dock.

Linking up with:


Pin It

10 comments:

Tamar SB said...

That bed is amazing! Those chips are making me hungry too!

Karen said...

My family would make fun of me, but that bed took my breath away! I have enough books laying around here. I should try that! (Except I'd never finish because I'd stop to re-read them all!)

Jules said...

I would love to have a good book and a lounge chair by that lake....stunning!

Honey Mommy said...

Your writing utensil shot is fun, but I LOVE that bed. I think I need it. Of course then I might never get out of it.

Your lunch shot is making me hungry, and your recreation shot is so lovely. Great set this week!

Ida said...

Your girl is beautiful.
Your lunch looked delicious.
Who wouldn't want to relax at that dock, so peaceful looking.

Katie said...

Your pictures are great. I LOVE that bed! It is so cool! Although, I'd be afraid that the books would somehow fall on my head while I was sleeping!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

lunch and recreation look wonderful to me

Becky said...

What a cool bed! I love to read in bed too!! Those chips and salsa look yummy!

Deb@threeisacharm said...

Great photos! What a fabulous headboard! And that dock looks so relaxing.

Bliss said...

In that paste photo on the lake is that house almost IN the water?

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails