Thursday, August 29, 2013

{Recipe} Black Bean, Tomato & Avocado Salad

I threw this salad together for our 4th of July family get together. 
I couldn't find an exact recipe for what I wanted so I made up my own.
Ingredients:
2 -3 cans of black beans, rinsed and drained well
3-4 tomatoes, chopped
2 avocados
1 small red onion, chopped
1-2 English cucumbers, chopped
Olive oil
1-2 Limes
Salt & Pepper
Mix first five ingredients together except avocados.  
Add olive oil and juice of 1 lime. Stir together. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
Add more lime and/or olive oil if needed.
Slice avocados right before serving and add to salad.
Stir gently and serve.

Linking up with:


Pin It

5 comments:

Pam Jackson said...

WOW....that looks really YUMMY.

Katie said...

This looks really yummy! And perfect for 4th of July!

Tamar SB said...

I make this type of thing all the time - so good!

Becky said...

Yum! This looks so delicious Heather!

Clairejustine oxox said...

Oh wow this looks so yummy :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails