Sunday, June 24, 2012

Friday Phone Dump Week 25

This last week was awesome! No alarm clocks or to-do lists. It was my first official week of summer break. My younger daughter finished school last Friday (yay!), we hosted our older daughter's graduation party (finally) and then Sunday was Father's Day.  On Monday I took a great big sigh of relief.  There were no commitments or appointments, it was glorious! I also didn't think much about blogging, except for this fatty of a post.
I did take some cell phone photos and kept up with my Photo a Day in June Challenge.
Photo a day Challenge:
june 18 *something you don't know about me (poison ivy)*june 19 *imperfect (the baseball field being groomed*
june 20 *favorite photo (River Stree Inn-Savannah) * june 21 *where you slept (coffee in bed)*
june 22 *from a high angle * june 23 * movement*

And some photos from the rest of my week.
row 1 *my daughter babysat my niece and they were playing with Play Doh on the deck*my Irish dancer and her dad at a baseball game*dancers getting ready to go on*
row 2*summer peaches*auto parts stacked up neatly*old photo of mine that I like and Instagrammed*
row 3*dancing at Irish Heritage Night at the ball game*one of the Colorado Rockies signing autographs* my Irish dancer*

Next week will start to get busier again and we'll be back on a schedule with camp and other activities.  Today we're off to a graduation brunch for our friends' son.  I hope you had a great weekend!
Linking up with:
a good life

Pin It

4 comments:

Kathy B said...

Hi, Glad I found you on the Blog Hop. I joined you as Kathy B.
Please come by. your always welcome, http://www.southernmadeintheshade.blogspot.com.

Love Of Quilts said...

Enjoy the rest while you can have a great week of it.

Tanya @ Lovely Greens said...

You really must make a photo book with your weekly photo dumps...how fun would that be? :)

Katie said...

Wow! I did not realize how far behind I was! Silly overheating computer!

I love all the behind the scenes pictures at the game! You were really up close when the girls were dancing! And I know someone who would love your husband's jersey, too bad I'll never buy one for him ;)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails