I thought it would be fun to participate in the Currently Link Up over at Harvesting Kale. This week's prompts are:
Reading
reading
loving
eating
drinking
looking forward to
50 Shades Darker Yep, I'm drinking the Kool-Aid and on book 2 of the Grey trilogy. The first one is our book club selection. It's not high quality literature but it's a fun, summer read. Laters, baby.
Loving:
The end of school year! I am SO ready for summer!
Fruit. Ohmgoodness! Summer fruit has been amazing lately. Cherries, nectarines, berries, plums...
Drinking:
Coffee, Licorice tea, red wine...
The end of school year! I am SO ready for summer!
and
Benadryl spray-I have poison ivy on my foot! Boo!
Eating: Fruit. Ohmgoodness! Summer fruit has been amazing lately. Cherries, nectarines, berries, plums...
Drinking:
Coffee, Licorice tea, red wine...
Looking Forward to:
Graduation Party this weekend. Yes, it's finally (almost) here!
I hope this weather report stays this way because it's been pouring all day!!
Graduation Party this weekend. Yes, it's finally (almost) here!
I hope this weather report stays this way because it's been pouring all day!!
Linking up with:








7 comments:
Boo for poison ivy! That is not cool! I will keep my fingers crossed that the weather stays nice for you this week!
I'm not up to 50 Shades Darker yet, in fact, I haven't started the first one yet, and book club meets on Saturday! But I think I'll be able to finish it before then...I'll just have to read all day tomorrow, darn :)
The Grey Series is on my to do list after I finish the Fever Series. Glad you like it.
My fav..... the photo banner.
~Bliss~
Wow the strawberries look amazing!!!!!! love summer fruits too :) Have fun at the graduation and hope it's a bright sunshiney day!
Ai @ Sakura Haruka
Join in: Wordless Wednesday Linky Party
we could not decide if this book was ok for a book club...I have not read it..
UGH poison ivy!!!!! grosssss. found you via the link up xo
If that colander goes missing, suspect me....
Post a Comment