Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Currently {Link Up v.2}

I thought it would be fun to participate in the Currently Link Up over at Harvesting Kale.  This week's prompts are:
reading
loving
eating
drinking
looking forward to

Reading
50 Shades Darker Yep, I'm drinking the Kool-Aid and on book 2 of the Grey trilogy. The first one is our book club selection.  It's not high quality literature but it's a fun, summer read.  Laters, baby.

Loving:
The end of school year! I am SO ready for summer!
and 
Benadryl spray-I have poison ivy on my foot! Boo!
Eating: 
Fruit. Ohmgoodness! Summer fruit has been amazing lately. Cherries, nectarines, berries, plums...

Drinking:
Coffee, Licorice tea, red wine...
Looking Forward to:
Graduation Party this weekend. Yes, it's finally (almost) here!

 I hope this weather report stays this way because it's been pouring all day!!


Linking up with:




Pin It

7 comments:

Katie said...

Boo for poison ivy! That is not cool! I will keep my fingers crossed that the weather stays nice for you this week!

I'm not up to 50 Shades Darker yet, in fact, I haven't started the first one yet, and book club meets on Saturday! But I think I'll be able to finish it before then...I'll just have to read all day tomorrow, darn :)

Tiffany said...

The Grey Series is on my to do list after I finish the Fever Series. Glad you like it.

Bliss said...

My fav..... the photo banner.

~Bliss~

Ai Sakura said...

Wow the strawberries look amazing!!!!!! love summer fruits too :) Have fun at the graduation and hope it's a bright sunshiney day!

Ai @ Sakura Haruka
Join in: Wordless Wednesday Linky Party

Annmarie Pipa said...

we could not decide if this book was ok for a book club...I have not read it..

Lissa @ The Looking Glass said...

UGH poison ivy!!!!! grosssss. found you via the link up xo

Life in Rehab said...

If that colander goes missing, suspect me....

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails