Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Things Loved Right Now

These three
{That goes without saying.}
She did it!
Stash Licorice Spice Tea

If you like licorice (and I do!), you will love this stuff!  
It's sweet and calorie (and caffeine)-free.

Imagine Organic Soups
I found a creamy tomato soup for my veganista daughter(that she really likes!). 
They have other flavors that she hasn't tried yet, will keep you posted.




Bic Wite-Out Mini
This twist cap rocks my world!

Trader Joe's Bistro Biscuits
I found these tasty cookies at Trader Joe's for just .99c.  They are supposed to be exactly like the popular Biscoff cookies (which I have not tried--yes I live under a rock!) but cheaper. woo hoo!


Spa Water
You've probably seen this all over Pinterest and the internet. 
Fill up a pitcher of water, add one cucumber-peeled and sliced, one lemon-sliced and some mint leaves. Leave in the fridge overnight for best taste. It's so refreshing and yummy, the girls and I couldn't get enough of it.  We felt pampered, I tell ya.
I'm borrowing this Instagram photo that my daughter took, and speaking of Instagram...

Instagram
 I'm having so much fun on IG.  I'm even participating in a Photo A Day in June Challenge.
If you'd like to follow me, I'm @heather_ourlife.
The challenge is #photoadayjune

Whatchyou lovin' on lately?
Linking up with:







Pin It

5 comments:

Andy David said...

Dear friend,
Of course great photos, but I love the Bic Wite Out Mini pen. Sometimes I could use that (smile). thanks for sharing.

Bliss said...

I'm farther under the rock I guess, I never even heard of the Biscoff cookies.

~Bliss~

Katie said...

So I read this post, then had to run to a meeting and can't remember if I posted a comment already! I think I just thought of it in my head, but I can't remember!

Either way, I love white out! I always have a Bic mini in my pocketbook!

I'm under that rock too, because I've never had those biscotti either! I really like the Nonni's ones, but they are not so healthy :(

Thank you for the spa water idea! I love the fancy water at spas, but I never thought of making it at home!

urban muser said...

licorice is supposed to be good for you, i'll have to try that tea!

Cheryl said...

I LOVE licorice! I'm going to have to try to find that tea and try it.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails