Monday, June 4, 2012

Teacher Gifts-from my (former) senior

My (former, since Saturday)senior 
wanted to show her appreciation to the special teachers who have helped her so much through the years.
 She put together these travel coffee mugs (from Michael's) for them.
 She popped some Starbucks Via and Crystal Light packets into the mugs,
 along with some hot tea packets.
 She wrote them each a note and attached a photo of the two of them to the note with a cute turtle paper clip.
The finishing touch was some gingham ribbon.  No wrapping! Easy Peasy!
The teachers all told her how much they loved them!
We seem to have a thing for quaffable teacher gifts.  Check them all out here.
Linking up with:
Sunday Showcase
Pin It

4 comments:

French Girl in Seattle said...

Well, teachers do receive a lot of mugs from students, but I am willing to bet these will be the ones used the most. :-) Well done, Senior. Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

Creations By Cindy said...

What a sweet gift. I love the personalized gifts like this! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

dee dee said...

Heather,
What a lovely and usable gift! Great Idea! Please congratulate you daughter for me!
dee dee

Katie said...

Everyone looked great at the graduation!

I love the teacher appreciation gifts. I have that same exact cup and I use it all the time! It is perfect for school :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails