Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Disney Trip '11 {Day 6} Eating Our Way Around the World In Epcot

 It was our last full day in Disney and I was determined to get a family photo. This is it..the only one!! Oh well, at least I got ONE!
 "Someone" was holding my camera while I was in the ladies room and took a few fun shots.
  I like it!
 We planned to eat work our way around World Showcase in Epcot and started our feast in the UK with an order of fish & chips.
 I had to stop in the UK's garden. I just love it!
 I snapped a pic of the girls in France.
 While in France, do as the French and have a glass of champagne.
 Then we made a stop in Morocco for some amazing hummus and pita bread.  The serving of hummus was so huge that we grabbed a giant pretzel in Germany to finish it up with. Hot soft pretzels dipped in hummus=YUM!
 I'm pretty sure we stopped in Norway for a cloudberry cone too.
 The hubs was in a heated drum-off in the African Outpost with this adorable little guy.
The girls got henna tattoos in Morocco and modeled them for me.
We ended our nosh around the world in Mexico with some chips and guacamole.
This is a shot from our last trip.

Since we shared every snack between the four of us, it didn't feel like we were totally overdoing it (just mildly overdoing it).
Of course we had dinner later in Japan. 
We love ending our week in Epcot and starting it in Magic Kingdom.


If you want to catch up with the rest of our trip...
See my other posts below:

Linking up with:
Pin It

5 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

I enjoyed seeing all your trip. Trish

S. Yissele Gallo said...

Hi! I Like your Blog & Pics! I'm new follower!! I hope your visit! Have a Great Week!

Namaste!
http://mamiholisticaygenial.blogspot.com/

Barbara F. said...

Thanks for stopping by.....I loved Epcot and of course Disney World, haven't been in a very long time. Hummus and pita chips look good. They really have expanded since I was there 20 years ago. Great photos. xo

Mary said...

Loving your tour...great pictures!

Jenny said...

What a fun trip! Your family is gorgeous! And so are you! Loved the shoes in the top picture.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails