Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
8 comments:
I really love those lanterns! ;D
LOVE the black lanterns. IKEA always has great napkins, don't they? Looks like you got some great stuff, Heather!
LOVE Ikea! But it's hours away so I've only been a handful of times.
xo
Visiting from From Here to Eternity...can't wait to see your decor :)
haven't been to ikea in a long time, maybe I should?! Looks like some great buys :)
Ooooooo, I haven't been yet this season, but your loot looks good!
Those lanterns are so cute!
Aahhhhh, stop making me jealous of your Ikea!! ;)
~Chelsea
Boy you had a haul that day. Love the little red lanterns.
Post a Comment