Friday, January 8, 2016

{Project 365} Days 352-365


I'm done, I'm really done....D.O.N.E! #imdone  Here are the final 14 photos of my Project 365 for 2015. It is a huge relief to not "have" to take a photo every day and edit it.  I'm so glad I did it though1 Now I'm moving onto a less challenging Project 52 for 2016.  Are you participating in any photo challenges?
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png

Pin It

6 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

You did it! What an amazing accomplishment my friend! Congratulations!!

Tamar SB said...

You did this with such gorgeous photos!! Way to go!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather, wow that is a lot of photos. I hope you had fun. Enjoy the weekend!!

Carla from The River said...

Congratulations!! I am very proud of you!!

Dawn Gross said...

I was wondering if you were going to do a 365 challenge again. Looking forward to your 52 weeks!

Shatzi Webster said...

This is the most awesome thing EVER!! I've been trying to work on a 2015 book. We've been married for 15 years and I have never put together a family book! I cannot believe how much work it's been so far and I'm not even half done! It's hard to swallow that I have 15 of these to make. I decided that this year I'm determined to complete each month as it happens so that I stay caught up.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails