Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Happy New Year!

Last week was all about cleaning up the Christmas decorations and catching up on life after the holidays.  I'm having a little trouble getting back to blogging but hopefully I'll be back to some semi-normal blogging soon.  I have a couple of recipes from last year that didn't make it on the blog and I will be sharing some of our Christmas break activities as well! Thanks for sticking with me!
Hugs & Kisses!

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

10 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I really am hearing the same from everyone! It just seems a little harder to get back to it this year. We will get there though! I'm glad you made some progress and I'm looking forward to seeing the holiday deliciousness!

Tamar SB said...

Pretty decorations! Looking forward to the recipes!

Creations By Cindy said...

Love that mantle piece! It is beautiful! Well, I can't wait to see the recipes. I need to start trying out some new recipes this year anyway! Have a great day my friend. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Becky said...

I do love putting the decorations up, but I also love getting back to normal :)

Carla from The River said...

I always appreciate your recipes. :-)
Sending you a BIG HUG!!
Carla

Julie's Lifestyle said...

I can't wait for your posts! Hope you have a lovely day!

Dawn Gross said...

Love the mantle as always! Christmas hangover is what I call it when you can't get back in the groove of a regular schedule!

Dawn Gross said...

I call that a Christmas hangover!

Ida said...

It's always hard to get the decorations put away. I still have my cards up but that's it. I need to decorate now for V-Day.

Morgan said...

Pretty mantle! I have always loved your fireplace. It looks so cozy.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails