Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The Ultimate Woman Cave with Chairish

This is a collaboration with Chairish.com to create my ultimate woman cave/diva den. 
I'd love to have a party barn/photo/yoga studio space someday and here's how I'd decorate in my fantasy world if I could shop from Chairish for stylish, vintage decor.  
 From their website, "Chairish makes it fun for design lovers to buy and sell vintage furniture and decor to one another."
Hey, that does sound like fun!

Let's get started!
Row 1) My starting off inspiration pieces were these Phyllis Morris Silver Bamboo Bar Stools.  They are just so chic!  You can check out the whole collection of barstools that they offer if you want to shop along with me. :) Then I fell for this Vintage Baluchi Persian Rug and the Large Morroccan Wedding Blanket Floor Pillow to cozy up the space.

Row 2) I needed some ambience and the Moroccan Hanging Candle Lantern, Asian Themed Tea Set (I love drinking tea after yoga) and Vintage Handmade Drum all fit the bill. #om

Row 3) More candles and artwork were added: the Moon & Stars Red Glass Candleholders, Goddess Statue and Tipi Camp On Snake River Acrylic Painting were all speaking to me.

Row 4) I couldn't stop with the mood lighting and comfy seating so I had to indulge a little more with the Fortuny Blue & Ivory Fiori Floor Pillow, Hand Blown Blue Glass Votive Holders and Vintage Navy Blue Velvet Settee (would be awesome for photo shoots!).

I'll admit that most of the fantasy room pieces are out of my price range but if I was looking for quality, vintage pieces, this is a great place to start.  I was pleasantly surprised that there were items available at every price point and you're welcome to make an offer if you're looking to negotiate with the seller.   What's your favorite piece from my Woman Cave/Diva Den?


Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png























Pin It

4 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Ooh, a Woman Cave sounds wonderful! Ha! I would want all kinds of stuff too! Thanks for sharing. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Carla from The River said...

Fun! Perfect for photo shoots.
I am going with the Settee. I love blue and I think I would feel like a Queen sitting on it. :-)

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

What a fun idea! We ALL need one! I love those barstools, so pretty!

Becky said...

My favorite piece is the velvet setee! But those candlesticks are pretty cool too! I would love to decorate up my craft room like this, but... haha

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails