Wednesday, January 27, 2016

{Wordless Wednesday} 01.27.16

So this happened...
My wrist isn't broken, it's just a sprain but it hasn't been much fun for the past two weeks.  I fell during an ice skating lesson, actually after the lesson (which went quite well!) while I was practicing.  After a trip to the ER and the orthopedic surgeon, I was cleared to skate again as long as I wear my brace.  The surgeon wasn't too happy that they x-rayed me with my rings on but I thought it was pretty cool!

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Wednesday Blog Hop


Pin It

11 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Show off that bling (-:
Glad it's just a sprain!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Aww Heather feel better and I hope it heals!

Creations By Cindy said...

Girl, you best be careful! Lordy that could have been a bad break! See here, when you get in your 50's...creeping towards the 60's you will BE SLOW AT PULLING YOUR PANTS DOWN TO PEE in fear of breaking something! Ha! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

The Quirky Homemaker said...

Oh, thank goodness! I broke my hand in September and it is NO Fun! Glad you didn't get too hurt and can continue your ice skating!

Carla from The River said...

Golly ~ that is cool to see your ring. :-)
Hope your healing well.
We want you to hold that new camera and take more AMAZING photos this 2016!
Carla

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

That is QUITE a ring :) I'm glad you're okay but it's got to be painful! Now, NO MORE shoveling!

Bliss said...

Look at the size of that rock! I mean the prongs where the rock goes. Hope your wrist recovers so it's not a burden on your hand to lug that diamond around.

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

Skating lessons! How fun! laura

Jules said...

Glad that it is no broken, and hope you healed and back to normal in no time!

Morgan said...

I'm so sorry you got hurt skating! That's rough! Glad you didn't actually break it though - that is super painful! I broke my wrist in high school and wow, even a small hairline fracture really hurts.

Ida said...

Ouch! - Hooray it wasn't broken. I once took beginning Ice Skating in College for a PE class. I haven't skated in years and now our Ice Rink is gone so no chance of that happening again. - Hope you heal quickly. Have fun with the lessons and do be careful.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails