Monday, February 2, 2015

{Travel} European Vacation-Night 5 Paris (Louvre at Night)

Happy Monday!
This is going to be a quick post with few words and lots of photos.
After spending the day at Notre Dame, etc..we went over to see the Louvre at night.

College Girl told us how pretty it is all lit up.

It sure is!



This pyramid is just wow!
Silly selfies!

We had Louvre tickets for the next day so we just took our night time photos and looked around. I'm feeling very Davinci Code here!
We stayed in the Louvre neighborhood for dinner.
We dined at the La Brasserie du Louvre in the Hotel du Louvre.
I loved these glass Christmas tree decorations.
My dinner was this seasonal vegetable casserole.
(steamed veggies in aioli)
I finally got to try the traditional French dessert of coffee with tiny pastries.
Yum!

Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

I was totally thinking of the Da Vinci code!
So pretty!

Carla from The River said...

Amazing!
That dessert looks so good. :-))

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

It looks absolutely magical! I love those Christmas trees too!

Becky said...

What a fun night!! Doesn't everything seem so much more magical at Christmas time?

Bliss said...

I know not of this coffee and tiny pastries tradition. I'll be waiting....

Love Of Quilts said...

Swell photos.

Ida said...

It does look magical all lit up. Loving the Pyramid building.

Dawn Gross said...

I sound like a broken record ... gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! But it truly is! I can't imagine how perfect it must have been in real life!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails