Friday, February 27, 2015

{Link Party} Friday Favorites #98 & Features

Here we are at Friday Favorites again...and it's the last Friday in February!
Woop Woop!

My features from last week:
Denise from My Life's Cookbook shared her daytrip from Portland, Oregon.  What gorgeous scenery!


Malia from The Ramblings of an Aspiring Small Town Girl made this fresh and tasty Sweet & Spicy Asparagus.
Heather from Wood of Bell Trees showed us how to decorate this polka dot mug with nail polish!
I'll be linking up my new Navy Master Bedroom and
 my Spicy Crock Pot Vegetarian Sausage Chili.
I hope you'll link up too!
Now onto this week's party.

Rules:
LINK & LINGER WITH A NEW BLOG
Link 1-3 of your projects- older projects work too!
Social media shout outs for the party are encouraged!
Please add our button to your post!
I'm going to be co-hosting this link up with these lovely ladies!
Morgan from Finding Morgan

They'd love it if you'd follow them and link up a project!!




Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png

Pin It

6 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hey Heather, thanks for the party and love the features! Have a nice Friday and enjoy the weekend!
Julie xo

Love Of Quilts said...

I am going to try linking up .

Tamar SB said...

Still love how the bedroom turned out!!

Balot said...

Hi Heather, I nominated you too for The Versatile Bloggers Award.

Please check my nomination

http://balotschatter.blogspot.com/2015/02/nominated-for-versatile-blogger-award.html

Carla from The River said...

Hi,
I love the Polka Dot Polish Mug. :-)
And your bedroom is great. I really like how it turned out.
Carla

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

My favorite day of the week and I love your pics! Yummy crockpot chili, as I stated earlier this week and that asparagus? Yes please!!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails