Friday, February 20, 2015

{Link Party} Friday Favorites #97 & Features

It's that time again!
Friday Favorites is back and I'm so glad it's Friday.
I hope you're staying warm, I'm trying to!
My features from last week's party are:
Roxanne from The Honeycomb Home shares her styling tips and ideas with the 5 Most Versatile Decorating Accessories.  I have some of the items that she lists but now I want to add some mini boxwood wreaths to the mix!  This list is also great to keep in mind when I'm out thrifting--look for large baskets and serving trays!
Doesn't this Chicken Tortilla Soup from Joy at Yesterfood look delicious?  I can't get enough soup this time of year and this one is so easy--made from things you probably already have in your pantry!
I love how Sarah from Sadie Seasongoods upcycled an old stool into this Clever Wrapping Cart. Genius!!
Now onto this week's party.

Rules:
LINK & LINGER WITH A NEW BLOG
Link 1-3 of your projects- older projects work too!
Social media shout outs for the party are encouraged!
Please add our button to your post!
I'm going to be co-hosting this link up with these lovely ladies!
Morgan from Finding Morgan

They'd love it if you'd follow them and link up a project!!


Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

2 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

That chicken tortilla soup like the perfect way to warm up this weekend, thanks for sharing!

Love Of Quilts said...

Do you have to have a new blog to join.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails