Wednesday, February 25, 2015

January 2015 Happenings

It's the end of February and I'm still catching up. 
Blame it on that trip to Europe!
 I'm still working on my Project 365 which forces me to take more photos.
 Some, I love..like these two of Miss High School in the snow. Some are just 'meh' but I'm plugging away.
 Another one I love.
In case you missed yesterday's post. "We" painted our master bedroom.  "We" also painted another room (more on that later).
 Is this Pin-worthy or what? 
 Chicky-poo had her first high school formal and did her own hair.  She invited her best guy friend and they had a blast.
 She found this hand jewelry and knew she wanted it for her winter formal.
 We got some snow.
 Mr. Click's band played a really fun show!
 We had a date night.
 Favorite winter workout.
 I made some awesome minestrone but didn't write down the recipe. I will have to try and recreate it.
I wore one of my thrifted shirts.
 Pink in winter makes me happy!
And of course made a few cozy fires.
Keep scrolling down to see the finished master bedroom!

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png

Pin It

14 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Love all the photos Heather and thanks for sharing!

Creations By Cindy said...

Enjoy looking at your pictures! They are wonderful and each picture truly seems to tell a story. You play the piano??? WOW! I always wanted to play. Actually took a few lessons when I was a kid but didn't hang with it. But...my oldest grandgirl plays, my grandson plays a little and my soninlove (dad of these two grands) plays! At least we have some talent in the family! Ha! Enjoyed the pictures! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Kathy McB said...

LOVIN' that first shot! And seriousy, isn't it amazing how out of whack a trip overseas can do to your normality? I've STILL feel like I'm playing catchup from an early DECEMBER trip! Or maybe...I'm just procrastinating. Nope...gonna go with the former :)

Tamar SB said...

Such a nice and busy month!

Pam Jackson said...

LOL....I am always behind and playing catch up and I did not go to Europe! LOL....Life is never ending when it comes to things you have to get done. Great pics.

Love Of Quilts said...

You have been busy. Your daughters hair looked great she is so cute in the photos looks so young. Then looks grow up for her date night.

Carla from The River said...

I always love the InstaLove post.
The photos of your daughter are magical. I love them.
Her hair is beautiful.

Fun, Fun, post. Thank you for taking time to share.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love playing catch up! What a fun and inspiring month! Yay for a sweet Winter formal with a friend (so refreshing) and her hair? Stunning!

Becky said...

January always seems like the longest month to me, but this year it flew by! I bet yours did too :)

April Lou said...

I miss having a fire! We moved and our house has a wonky fireplace that makes me nervous. I love that first photo.

carolina rico said...

You got some really coll pics and sweet ones of your daughter! She looks beautiful!

Bliss said...

So I don't stop in for a few days and you do a room makeover, holy cow I'm heading there next.
1. Photos of Miss HS very nice.
2. Formal pic, man does she look like you in that one!
3. Did I file the info that Mr. Click is in a band?
4. He looks like he is 10 feet tall in the photo edging the ceiling.

Dawn Gross said...

Fun in January! Love the hairdo! And the jewelry.

Jules said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics of Miss High School in the snow....and her hair was AMAZING!!!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails