Thursday, February 5, 2015

{Get Thrifty} Thursday 02.05.15

I haven't done a Thrifty Thursday since December and I've missed them. I'm taking a little break from our Paris/London trip posts to share my latest thrifty finds.
For less than $16, I picked up:
1)Grey GAP cardigan
2) Blue and white striped long sweater (3/4 sleeve)
3) Pink and white gingham button down
4) Old Navy pink and white tunic top
5) Pretty white plate (.73c)!
Woo hoo! 
It's fun to be back thrifting.
What have you thrifted lately?

Do you follow?
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

6 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Love the look of the tunic top - makes me think of spring with the colors!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love these posts! So fun to check out your finds! Lovin those tops and that plate? So pretty and simple!

Emily, Our house now a home said...

These are all great finds. The gray cardigan and the striped sweater look like things I would have grabbed right away.

Carla from The River said...

Wonderful! Great finds as always. :-))

I love gingham...so I really want to steal that one from you.

xx oo
Carla

Becky said...

Love! We haven't been thrifting since December :) about time for a trip :)

Clairejustine oxox said...

Lovely gingham top :) Love a good thrifty hour or 2 ...

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails