Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Missoni Plus Tarjay Equals LOVE

Did you catch any of the Missoni awesomeness at your local Target?
My daughter totally scooped me on all of this but I'm glad she let me in on it.
She had school that day so I waited until she got home to head over to Target to see if anything was left.
It was all pretty picked over but we managed to come home with a few spoils.
She fell for this men's sweater and has been wearing it ever since.
It's got the total boyfriend-cozy-sweater vibe going for it.

I really don't 'need' another fall coat but I loved this one and I feel somewhat ultra chic in it.
The lining is the best part of this coat!

I encouraged her to try this dress on and it rocked!!
She styled it up when we got home and will be wearing it to a special event soon.
She also got some tights

and some cool bobby pins.
It was really hard to not to buy everything that was left but we restrained ourselves to these few items.
Did you restrain yourself, go crazy or don't even know what I'm talking about?
Linking up with:

Pin It

12 comments:

cfoxes33 said...

So totally cute clothes and pins!

Beth said...

Lucky daughter!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

What wonderful finds! I had read that most stores cleared out their items really quickly.

Judie said...

The women in our family thought they had died and gone to Heaven when we finally got our own Target! We are there several times a week!

Great post!!!!

The Cello Strings said...

love these Xtra slim coat/shirts....
fun take.

Annesphamily said...

I use to work for an ins. co. that was in the same lot as Target! when they made it into a super Target don't you know i got into a lot of trouble there? LOL! They have great prices! Great X post.

Sue said...

Looks like cute stuff!

=)

ellen b. said...

Looks like a fun collection...

upinthecosmos said...

Great haul!

beckyp said...

cute clothes I dont go to Target Im too much of a thrift shop girl to shop retail

Cheryl D. said...

I didn't bother! I don't get the big deal about the collection personally, although I do like the coat you got!

Jenny said...

Ummm... I missed something at Target?

How is that possible?!?

ha!

This was a fun post. It's neat that you and your daughter share an interest in fashion!

Thanks for the xcellent X link this week.

A+

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails