previous system I used to label albums (almost 7 years ago to the day!) wasn't working for me anymore and I needed something more permanent. The charms were falling off or the labels would fall out of the charms. I really needed a new system.
They have a pretty strong adhesive and seemed to hold onto the fabric covers well so it was a go!
I created a document in Pages on my Mac to make the labels. The packs contain inserts for the bookplates but I wanted mine to look consistent so I printed my own on card stock. I was able to fit six on a page.
I used the backing from the labels to cut out a template for the cards. The backing is translucent so it made it easy to figure out where I wanted to cut around the card stock. It was a slow a process but worth it.
Let's Keep In Touch!Pin It