Thursday, March 30, 2017

{Entertaining} Irish Night 2017

Another Irish Night on the books and it was a great one.   It was a small gathering this year which was just right.
 I like to post about it so I'll remember what we served and any other details that made it special.  This recipe for Irish Soda Bread has been the one I've made for the past few years and I haven't found one that I like better.
It's always nice to have fresh flowers.
 Getting my Irish on!
 I try to keep the menu simple with Irish food and/or green food.  Green grapes, Dubliner Irish cheddar infused with Irish whiskey and my cucumber shamrock.
 It was chilly enough to have a fire and up the cozy factor.
 I'm so happy I remembered to snap some food photos (for once!).
{Menu-What I made}
Shepherd's Pie (one turkey/one veggie)
Our guests brought lots of goodies too! 
{Delicious Additions}
Colcannon
Raspberry Cheese Plate
Hoagie Dip
Broccoli Rabe
Goat Cheese with plum preserves

I'm so glad our tradition continues!
Let's Keep In Touch!





Pin It

7 comments:

Tamar SB said...

How fun! I love the pattern soda bread has!

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

I love your outfit! And the soda bread! Fun!! Laura

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love that it was a cozy Irish night! You host the best parties and your good looks delicious, as always!

Creations By Cindy said...

Heather, you amaze me with your entertaining. I just love it! All the foods look so yummy and just look how pretty you are in your greens! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Pam Jackson said...

Well the food looks great but that fireplace looks welcoming for sure. Thanks for sharing.

Carla from The River said...

I love your parties. You do such a great job.
Carla

Ida said...

What a nice spread you had and how fun.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails